Thursday, March 9, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Hospices have two new quality measures to begin collecting data for on April 1, 2017: Hospice Visits When Death is Imminent Measure Pair and the Hospice and Palliative Care Composite Process Measure. The HIS tool has been updated to reflect the new reporting requirements and hospices will begin using HIS version 2.00.0 with admissions and discharges after April 1. A hospice compare website and public reporting are on schedule for implementation in summer 2017. This webinar will address using standardized tools successfully to understand the instructions for each component of the HIS and the measure definitions.
- Review the current HIS reporting requirements
- Two new quality measure details
- Four new HIS items and instructions for completing them
- Preview of publicly reported data
- Common HIS questions and concerns and tips for dealing with them
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- One-page summary of instruction and key points for the new HIS items
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice quality, compliance, and regulatory managers, and hospice administrators, directors, and managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.