Survey Series: Top Five Survey Deficiencies & How to Avoid Them
Thursday, October 12, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The number of CMS hospice survey deficiencies are on the rise. If your hospice is surveyed by the state survey agency or an accrediting organization, you will benefit from this review of the top five deficiencies. This webinar will also take a deeper look into the compliance processes and procedures with the most frequently cited tags. Why aren’t hospices able to master these requirements? This program will explain common situations that result in deficiencies and how to avoid pitfalls that result in noncompliance citations.
- Top five CMS hospice survey deficiencies
- Common pitfalls and situations that cause noncompliance
- Practices that are at the root of the problem
- Suggestions for practice and process improvement
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Participants will receive a crosswalk tool outlining the standard requirements most frequently cited and CMS’s related expectations. This tool can help demonstrate compliance (i.e., by listing your policies, procedures, forms, etc.) and be used as a reference in preparation for and during a survey.
Don't Miss the Other Survey Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited to hospice staff responsible for regulatory compliance.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.