Hospice Quality - Comprehensive Assessment Tool, Public Reporting & Star Rating
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The implementation of Hospice Compare is a major indicator of epic changes coming to hospice. What is on the horizon for the hospice quality reporting program? What are the implications for hospices regarding the post-acute-care environment? This session will provide an in-depth look at CMS’s plans for the hospice quality reporting program and explain future ramifications.
- Current state of hospice quality reporting through Hospice Compare, lessons learned, and immediate future of public reporting
- Star rating system and implementation estimate
- Hospice comprehensive assessment tool – purpose, implementation steps, and how it fits into the hospice quality reporting program
- Use of quality reporting programs in post-acute care and what it means for hospices
- Tips to prepare for HEART and the anticipated quality reporting program and payment changes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Web resources and literature
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for senior administrators, directors, quality managers, education managers, and those involved in strategic planning.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.