Thursday, August 2, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
New and experienced hospice billers periodically need a review of eligibility requirements. This session will examine eligibility and Notice of Election requirements under recent regulatory time limits. It will walk through the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal.
- Eligibility requirements for admitting patients to hospice
- Benefit periods defined
- Certification requirements
- Filing the Notice of Election electronically
- Examples of issues regarding Late Notice of Election
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Tips for successful electronic Notice of Election filing
Don't Miss the Other Hospice Billing Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice billers and staff that need to understand Medicare regulations.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.