Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The FY2020 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update and Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements brought changes of great interest. These range from wage index updates, to rebasing the level of care rates, to election statement changes. This session will analyze the changes and comments that were sent in between the proposed and final rules to provide insight into the current state and future of hospice. The Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) is continuously being massaged and current updates will be reviewed during this webinar.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- CMS hospice rebasing rate updates and implications for future payment
- Evaluation of activities to align hospices with post-acute-care providers
- CMS’s continuing concerns and analysis of hospice data shared by CMS, MedPAC, and others
- CAHPS Hospice Survey update for the future
- Expansion of the hospice quality reporting program
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Reference guide to updates for hospice election statement content
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, administrators, and managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.