Frontline Supervisor Series: Developing Staff & Managing Performance
Thursday, May 4, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
One definition of management is getting work done through the efforts of others. Do you agree? This webinar will cover coaching staff and managing performance – key responsibilities for frontline clinical supervisors. This is often a challenge for both new and seasoned managers. This presentation will delve into the work of Ferdinand Fournies, author of Coaching for Improved Work Performance, to see how it applies to hospices.
- The Fournies Approach: getting to the heart of the matter
- Three basic facts of being a manager
- The mystery of motivation
- Giving feedback: neutral, negative, and positive
- Learning how to move from generalities to specifics when discussing performance
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Resource sheet: The 16 Reasons
- Worksheet: The Coaching Discussion Plan
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
on Thursday, April 20, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all hospice team members. Senior leadership and managers will greatly benefit from learning this approach to rectifying mistakes and resolving complaints.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.