As a thank you to our valued healthcare providers, this 60-minute recorded webinar is complimentary!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
It is said that when a person dies a library is lost. Your hospice is in a unique position to honor, preserve, and protect life stories and family histories.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the value of prioritizing life review organizationally and relationally
- Understand various approaches and forms of life review programming
- Form a simple integration strategy to start including life review as a standard service
- Engage and inspire your staff, volunteers, donors, and patients to benefit from life review
Life review and legacy projects are often included on the list of patient services, yet they are rarely positioned as central to the hospice experience. This webinar will show you how your agency can become known in your community for purposefully helping patients process and preserve their one-of-a-kind stories and life lessons. Learn why and how a robust life review program can:
- Become an important volunteer/staff engagement tool
- Create a special giving opportunity for donors
- Set your hospice apart from others
- Provide a powerful experience for patients now, and a beautiful gift for their families for generations
Everyone’s story matters; ensure the people in your care have a voice and encourage them to tell their story.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This complimentary webinar is designed for administrators, VPs of philanthropy/foundations, volunteer managers, volunteers, chaplains, bereavement personnel, and social workers.
- Top 5 Life Review Benefits for Patients and Families
- Life Review Planning Guide for Volunteer Managers
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.