10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Reduce claim denials and appeals with the Targeted Probe and Educate process and ensure your hospice is confident and equipped to handle a Medicare review.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) process
- List the current edits being used in targeting hospices across the nation
- Avoid the top five denial reasons for TPE and understand the documentation requirements
- Outline the targets that are calculated on the PEPPER reports
- Detail the targets and PEPPER report data used to evaluate a hospice’s performance
- Master the requirements for successfully submitting medical records for review
Medicare scrutiny is a long and winding road. While billing the Medicare benefit and receiving payment is relatively easy, there is always review risk. Improve the process by understanding TPE and how to outline a response for a medical review at any level. Examining PEPPER reports and other data analysis will help ensure the agency’s risk from medical review is limited. Avoiding denials is crucial. Don’t get caught assuming everything is in order. Gain the knowledge necessary to ensure your hospice creates accurate documentation and is ready for a successful review.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical field staff, quality assurance personnel, operations staff, and the revenue cycle team.
- Checklist for submitting charts for TPE review
- Interactive quiz
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.