10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Does it feel like starting from scratch every time a disruptive dynamic arises? This webinar will cover the four most common disruptive dynamics and define and showcase how using the Total Interdisciplinary Teams Approach can resolve disruptions without starting over.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- List four common dynamics that are problematic for caregivers
- Define the Total Interdisciplinary Teams (IDT) Approach to care, emphasizing the role of chaplains and social workers
- Implement the Total IDT Approach to resolve disruptive events
- Explain the use of counseling within these plans
- List three important policies and procedures to have in place and regularly reference
Caregivers frequently experience similar problematic, disruptive dynamics. Whenever a common dynamic arises, it can seem like trying to resolve the issue from scratch. However, the Total IDT Approach can be used with laser-like focus on specific goals and plans and help resolve disruptive events. This webinar will emphasize the role of the chaplains and social workers, break down the four most common dynamics, and showcase the Total Interdisciplinary Teams Approach. Join us to learn how to incorporate counseling within these situations, including motivational interviewing techniques specific to common dynamics and situations. Important policies and procedures to have in place will also be addressed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
Don't Miss the Other Social Worker & Chaplain Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar is designed to provide specific skill sets to chaplains and social workers to assist in targeting and coordinating care around disruptive dynamics. Leadership and management will also benefit by further understanding the possibilities for improved care.
- Common situations with specific intervention examples
- Discussion guide for staff and volunteers
- Counseling guide with specific examples and applications
- Extensive list of additional resources for information on specific interventions and approaches
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- PDF of slides with speaker contact information
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.