Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you struggling with sales rep productivity? Discussing performance gaps with your sales team? If any of these topics give you pause, this webinar is a must!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the critical role of motivation in sales productivity and how to pump up your sales team (bonus motivation tips included)
- Address performance gaps in a neutral way using an easy three-step formula
- Motivate and manage the three types of reps
- Double the effectiveness of your field ride-alongs
- Use the ABCs of evaluating reps when faced with performance issues
- Identify and stop the five worst sales habits
The key to achieving high-sales productivity is motivation. Salespeople require sustainable motivation to weather the ups and downs. Master motivation and understand why it’s so important to success. This webinar will provide valuable tips and techniques to unlock your sales team’s potential. It will include a proven process for reigniting excitement and enthusiasm amongst individual sales team members. Discover the ABCs of evaluating your sales staff. Recognize the characteristics of the three types of reps and how to identify, manage, and motivate each type. Increase the effectiveness of your ride-alongs in one easy shift. Learn when to discuss monthly team performance and how to spot the five top worst sales habits that repeatedly kill productivity. This program will deliver relevant information that can be applied immediately to improve sales achievements through new techniques as well as refreshed tried and true ones.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales managers, sales leaders, owners, and operators responsible for overall financial success.
- Rep motivation grid
- Performance formula script
- ABCs handout
- Motivation tip list
- Five worst sales habits handout
- Ride-along coaching process
- Recommended resource list
- Interactive quiz
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.