This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you looking for a competitive advantage that also increases patient and family satisfaction? An RPM program can do just that for your agency by improving overall patient oversight and quality of care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- List the critical components of a successful, sustainable remote patient monitoring (RPM) program
- Explain the clinical and operational advantages of using RPM as part of a comprehensive care management program
- Understand the role of RPM as part of value-driven patient care
- Distinguish the types and uses of digital technologies utilized in RPM
- Identify the most appropriate technologies for your organization
- Summarize applicable laws and regulations impacting your program’s design
The evolving opportunities and options available now in the field of remote patient monitoring (RPM) are abundant. In health care settings, successful RPM programs require thoughtful use of people, processes, and technologies. RPM programs extend the reach of the clinician and save time, money, and lives by improving the quality of life for patients and caregivers. Expected benefits of RPM are clinically driven appointments rather than calendar-driven, lower readmission rates, fewer emergency room visits, improved medication adherence and pain monitoring. Video visits can augment in-person visits and provide clinical and social support to families as well as patients. Depression, anxiety, and social determinants of health can be monitored on patient-centric timeframes. This program will include the necessary aspects of establishing or improving your RPM program, a review of the available technologies, and how to select the most appropriate ones.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is well suited for operations and clinical staff who want to establish or improve existing remote monitoring programs.
- Sample policies and procedures
- HIPAA compliance resource links
- Interactive tool for selecting vendors/technology
- Interactive quiz
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.