Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Many hospice programs struggle with achieving and maintaining the 5% volunteer requirement. How is the 5% calculated? What’s involved in a volunteer cost savings report? Medicare is very specific about the required contents of a volunteer training program. Are all required topics included in your initial training course? This webinar will focus on volunteer service regulations and provide ideas, resources, sample training curriculum, and more that you can personalize.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Volunteer program compliance FAQs
- What does and doesn’t count towards the 5% requirement
- “Core curriculum” information related to volunteer training
- Methods to calculate staff time in the 5% and cost savings reporting
- Time allotted to address your questions, challenges, and concerns
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample volunteer training core curriculum
- Methods for calculating cost savings report
- Examples for calculating staff/volunteer 5% requirement
- Extensive handout with additional resources regarding main topics
- List of resources for additional information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed with volunteer managers in mind. It will also benefit others in management and leadership positions by ensuring there is a thorough understanding agency wide of volunteer program compliance.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.