This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Whether you are writing formal business documents, email and text messages, or social media posts, the name of the game is to write with power, precision, and persuasion! If you rely on email and traditional business documents to communicate, you cannot afford to miss out on the unique bonus that comes with this session!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Submit one brief writing sample to the speaker for professional review (see below for more details*)
- Write with purpose, creating strategic, on-target business documents and emails
- Compose with precision, using appropriate tone and language, correct grammar, and effective style
- Communicate powerfully and persuasively with patients, peers, and others
- Deliver complex medical information clearly
- Respond to challenging questions effectively
- Employ plain English that any reader — regardless of experience, expertise, or education — can understand
- Use a clear, convincing, conversational voice
- Write for results, persuading even the most difficult readers to act
Scrambled sentences, grammar goofs, punctuation problems, and stylistic slipups undercut professionalism and credibility. Effective business writing is key to career advancement and organizational success. In the quest to command readers’ attention, documents that communicate clearly and convey competence always come out on top. Don’t let ineffective writing muddle your messages, confuse your patients and peers, or derail your career. Designed for healthcare professionals who seek real and immediate improvement in their business writing, this entertaining, instructional program delivers. You’ll gain skills and strategies necessary to write clear, compelling, correct documents. A must for anyone who writes on the job, this program is an investment in your career and your organization’s assets, reputation, and future.
*Bonus: Within two weeks after viewing the live or on-demand webinar, each participant may submit one brief writing sample (five pages maximum) to writing coach Nancy Flynn for professional review, critique, and comments. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to receive individual guidance from a leading writing instructor!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is essential for anyone who writes on the job. Directors, executives, administrators, volunteer managers, social workers, HR staff, marketing personnel, attorneys, content managers, and any professional who communicates with external and internal readers will benefit from attending.
- Tip Sheet: Great Grammar in Seven Steps
- Whitepaper: Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Professional review and critique of your own writing sample
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.