This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Take a deep dive on how to drive more referrals, deliver greater value to a hospital, and market your hospice in a unique way. You’ll gain 11 specific tools that can be used to work with a hospital and make a difference.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify 25 different customer groups in a hospital
- Analyze and understand the opportunities to best serve and work with a hospital to grow your referral base
- Assimilate 11 specific tactics into your practice to serve more hospital patients
- Identify the essential elements to create a Nurse Liaison Program
- Determine the major differentiators that set you apart
- Identify all the referral influencers in a hospital
- Explain the value proposition per referral segment in a hospital
- Diagram how a hospital works to understand the best referral development strategies
- Create a growth plan to achieve the growth you want from the hospitals you serve
Hospitals hold a great opportunity to serve more people and grow, especially if you are looking for short-length-of-stay patients. Today, in the USA, 15% of the people being discharged from a hospital meet hospice eligibility. Are you getting your share of the pie?
Almost everyone works the “middle” (discharge planners, social workers) when looking for opportunities to serve in a hospital. There are, however, many ways to bring value to a hospital, strengthen your referral relationships, and grow your referral base. Hospitals are small cities unto themselves. Understanding the different value propositions that exist in a hospital and its surrounding campus is key for success. Did you know there are over 25 different customer groups in a hospital? This webinar will teach you how a hospital works, and more importantly, how to develop and execute 11 specific tactics to grow and serve more people – even if the hospital has its own hospice!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, senior executives, program administrators, business development directors, marketing/sales staff, nurse liaisons, community representatives, and account executives.
- Examples from the hospital toolkit
- Website references
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.