This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This fast-paced but thoughtful session contains 90 new ideas designed to help your agency achieve world-class service. These creative ideas can be implemented quickly and effectively without a massive program overhaul.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Manage expectations by defining scope
- Avoid expectation gaps with tools that elicit a person’s important needs
- Extend caring beyond the in-person encounter
- Recognize colleagues, patients, volunteers, and families
- Adapt real-life examples from prize-winning organizations
Learn tips, tactics, and techniques that create positive patient, client, and staff experiences in this fast-paced session. Creating positive experiences begins with the organization’s culture. You will learn practical ways to change your agency’s culture by implementing Kaiser Permanente’s The Four Habits Model – Invest in the Beginning, Elicit the Patient’s Perspective, Demonstrate Empathy, and Invest in the End. This webinar will review successful programs and initiatives, big and small, using this proven model to demonstrate how to achieve world-class service excellence!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical and nonclinical leaders, who want to achieve the best possible patient, client, and staff experience. All staff members considering a leadership position to improve customer service within their agency will benefit from attending.
- A goal setting template that inspires action
- Micro-affirmations that build a better workplace culture
- The Four Habits Model annotated bibliography
- Useful website examples to adapt to your organization
- 20 phrases to demonstrate empathy and tact when under pressure
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.