10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Conversations with new volunteer managers reveal many similar questions and challenges. The first webinar of this series will address common challenges facing hospice volunteerism nationally and the top 10 frequently asked questions, such as:
- What policies and procedures do I need?
- What should be contained in a volunteer’s file?
- Can I use professional volunteers?
- How long should volunteer training be?
- What counts (and does not count) towards the 5% and why?
Attend this webinar to learn the answers to these questions and more!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Top 10 FAQs from new volunteer managers
- Transforming boring trainings into interesting events that attract new volunteers
- Examining “best practices” that may or may not be regulatory-related
- Common volunteer management challenges and solutions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample training curriculum
- Sample position descriptions
- Resources for additional information on all topics
- Reading lists
- Additional assessment and programming tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session was designed with the new volunteer manager in mind, but will benefit both new and experienced volunteer managers, management, and leadership team members.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.