This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
COVID-19 has opened the door for telehealth in home health and hospice. Understand the benefits of telehealth and learn how to smoothly implement a program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the updated 2021 Final Rule telehealth regulations
- Explain the benefits of telehealth use in home health and hospice
- Improved patient access to care, during and after COVID-19
- Reduced costs and travel time
- Increased patient (and family) satisfaction and so much more
- Discuss the steps needed to implement a telehealth program into your home health or hospice
As part of the CMS flexibilities to fight COVID-19, the use of telehealth and telecommunications technology is permitted in both home health and hospice. CMS has gone one step further for home health and in the 2021 Final Rule they have implemented changes to the regulations regarding the use of telehealth and telecommunications. So, what does this mean for your agency? The door has been opened for telehealth and for the continued use once the national emergency subsides. Learn what steps must be in place to implement a successful telehealth program. Ensure staff members understand the regulations and are comfortable using the technology. Join this informative webinar and discover how to maximize the benefits of telehealth in home health and hospice.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical supervisors, QAPI coordinators, and all clinical staff, especially those involved in providing care via telehealth.
- Useful website links and resources
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.