This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know about the latest changes to the Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule for 2022? Ensure your agency is informed and ready for implementation before these changes take effect on October 1st.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the rate changes for all levels of hospice reimbursement effective 10/1/2021
- List clarifications that were finalized for implementation on the Hospice Election Addendum
- Outline the Hospice Quality Reporting Program changes finalized for 2022 and those for future implementation
- Define the Hospice COVID-19 1185 waivers that have been made permanent changes for hospices
The Hospice Final Wage Index and Payment Rule is packed full of changes for 2022. This webinar will provide a detailed analysis and implementation specifics! Preparation is not just recommended, it’s necessary. The changes include rate adjustments, clarifications on the Hospice Election Addendum, and numerous updates to the Hospice Quality Reporting Program.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for quality review staff, clinicians, administrators, directors, and billers.
- FAQs regarding the Hospice Election Addendum
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.