This is a 150-minute webinar package.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Celebrate Volunteer Appreciation Month with this two-part webinar package! Volunteer managers can attend the 90-minute webinar live or access the recording later. The package also includes a separate 60-minute recorded only webinar for volunteers. Handouts and guides for both managers and volunteers are included.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS WEBINAR PACKAGE:
- “FAQs & Creative Ideas for Appreciating & Utilizing In-House & Remote Hospice Volunteers”, 90-minute webinar for volunteer managers
- Q&A chat box and polling for an inclusive live webinar experience
- “The Role of Volunteers in Addressing Abuse & Neglect”, 60-minute recorded only webinar for volunteers
- Discussion guide to use before and after the webinar with volunteers
- Access to a Volunteer Manager Event Planning Guide for your appreciation event
- Additional exercises and activities for expanding the event beyond the webinar
- Resource list for further learning opportunities
90-MINUTE VOLUNTEER MANAGER WEBINAR DETAILS
FAQs & Creative Ideas for Appreciating & Utilizing In-House & Remote Hospice Volunteers
Volunteering with patients and families face-to-face is beginning to feel like a thing of the past. Today’s volunteer programs must adapt to the ever-changing healthcare environment. This volunteer manager webinar will focus on different ways to provide exceptional volunteer services while minimizing direct contact. During the live webinar participants can submit their questions, comments, and challenges. FAQs and creative ideas for appreciating, supporting, and utilizing hospice volunteers whether remote or in-house will be covered as well.
60-MINUTE RECORDED ONLY VOLUNTEER WEBINAR DETAILS
The Role of Volunteers in Addressing Abuse & Neglect
The role of hospice volunteers on the team is essential when it comes to providing true interdisciplinary care. In many situations patients and families will share things with volunteers because they feel more “like a friend.” Volunteers become our eyes and ears on the team and a source for important information and observations. In this webinar designed specifically for volunteers we will explore the role of the volunteer in assisting the team with addressing abuse and neglect.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This creative and informative webinar will benefit volunteer managers and coordinators, hospice managers, leadership, and all staff/volunteers involved with volunteer manager responsibilities and program coordination. In addition, we encourage volunteers to participate in the 60-minute recorded webinar, The Role of Volunteers in Addressing Abuse & Neglect.
- A 60-minute recorded only webinar specifically designed for volunteers
- Volunteer Manager Event Planning Guide
- Lecture notes, guides, articles, and additional resources
- Slides volunteer managers can use in volunteer training events
- Scenarios for follow-up discussions
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
These webinars are available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.