Thursday, November 16, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The survey is the survey! Lack of response is difficult to combat; however, agencies can affect the scores on the responses they receive. Questions that impact the CAHPS Hospice Survey results are directly impacted by your clinicians’ influence on the patient. Are your clinicians treating wounds or treating patients? If your patients believe they are just another Medicare number, your CAHPS results will reflect that. This session will address the questions that affect the measures and provide best practices to ensure each patient feels like a top priority.
- Measures that affect public reporting
- Communication requirements regarding the CAHPS Hospice Survey
- Survey document questions
- How agency actions affect patient responses
- Considerations for whether you have the right CAHPS vendor
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Full copy of the CAHPS Hospice Survey questions
- Hints for improving CAHPS Hospice Survey scores
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical managers, field staff (nurses/therapists/aides/social workers/chaplains), administrators, directors, and administrative staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.