Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Learn tips, tactics, and techniques that create positive patient, client, and staff experiences in this fast-paced session. Creating these positive experiences begins within the organization’s culture. You will learn practical ways to change your agency’s culture by implementing Kaiser Permanente’s The Four Habits Model – Invest in the Beginning, Elicit the Patient’s Perspective, Demonstrate Empathy, Invest in the End. This webinar will review successful programs and initiatives – both big and small – using this proven model to help your organization achieve world-class service excellence!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Increase positive word-of-mouth commentary about your organization with one immediate action
- Avoid expectation gaps with tools that elicit a person’s important needs
- How to extend caring beyond the in-person encounter
- Website enhancement for better client and patient experiences
- Practical ways to improve communications for the hearing impaired
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample social media scripts to increase stakeholder engagement
- Tools for eliciting needs and preferences
- Four Habits annotated bibliography
- Useful websites with examples to adapt to your organization
- 20 best questions to ask applicants in a job interview
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
"How to Soothe, Smooth & Improve Difficult People"
on Thursday, October 3, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders who want the best possible patient, client, and staff experiences in their organizations.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.