10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Work-from-home employees are here to stay. Updating your electronic policies and procedures to ensure email, web, mobile, and social media use is compliant should be a top priority. Learn how to avoid costly lawsuits and keep confidential data safe.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Implement a strategic WFH e-policy program to deflect costly legal liabilities, regulatory disasters, security breaches, and other risks
- Develop best practices-based WFH e-policies to ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Use WFH policy to preserve, protect, and produce e-business records
- Motivate WFH employees to adhere to legal, regulatory, and company rules
- Support e-policy with home-based technology tools
In the age of COVID-19, best practices call for updated electronic policies and procedures governing work-from-home (WFH) employees’ communication tools from email to Zoom and everything in between. WFH staff’s use of email, social media, web, and mobile devices dramatically increases hospice and home care companies’ exposure to lawsuits, regulatory investigations, security breaches, mismanaged business records, damaged reputations, productivity drains, and PR nightmares.
Now is the time to learn how to develop a strategic WFH electronic policy and how to implement electronic rules, employee training, and technology tools. This session will arm you with the skills and confidence necessary to write, implement, and enforce effective policies and procedures for remote staff. Help your hospice, home health, or home care company avoid litigation, regulatory fines, security breaches, low productivity, and public embarrassment. Two sample e-policies that you can use immediately will be provided.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for human resources professionals, managers, executives, training managers, compliance officers, and legal teams. Anyone responsible for writing, implementing, and enforcing electronic policy and legal compliance will benefit.
- Policy Sample: Record Retention Policy for the Healthcare Industry
- Whitepaper: Record Retention Rules for the Healthcare Industry
- Policy Sample: Confidential & Sensitive Information Policy for the Healthcare Industry
- PDF of slides and the speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.