9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
How do you prepare for the unpredictable? A solid strategic plan is a step in the right direction. This webinar will delve into a community needs assessment, evaluating your board, and identifying agency strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Participants will learn how to craft a strategic plan that is fluid, flexible, and able to withstand any COVID-19 curveballs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Incorporate a community needs assessment into your agency’s strategic plan
- Explain why it is critical to evaluate the board’s effectiveness, especially during unpredictable times
- Define why a comprehensive human resource strategic plan should be included within your agency’s strategic plan
- Explain the strategic plan process and any necessary changes during a pandemic
- Distinguish agency strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Identify potential opportunities in the new normal of COVID-19
Will your agency emerge from the pandemic with a dynamic strategy and plan? Is your strategic plan fluid, flexible, and living? Does it assess community needs and agency strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats? Does it incorporate a human resource specific strategic plan and director evaluation? How are board members’ effectiveness measured during a pandemic? Do you even have the right board members? Does your agency’s strategic plan reflect the likelihood that the pandemic and its effects will be felt for the next few years?
This timely webinar will explain strategic planning considerations and “must-haves.” Prepare now by learning how to identify needs, what to evaluate, and the components of a strategic plan. Ensure your agency has the right mix of talent, tools, and thoughtful planning to weather this unpredictable storm. Plus, you’ll discover “new” ways of thinking to better support community needs throughout the pandemic’s aftermath. Don’t miss this!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for board members, executive management, directors, supervisors, CFOs, medical directors, clinical management, quality assurance staff, business development personnel, intake team members, and all individuals involved with strategic planning.
- SWOT analysis worksheet
- Board evaluation template
- Links to the following:
- Improving Board Effectiveness
- For-Profit Board Evaluation Form
- Five Principles for Getting the Most out of a Board Assessment
- Eight Elements of Strategic Planning
- Community Needs Assessment: COVID-19 Update Template
- Community Needs Assessment: Updated Template & Data Resource Guide
- Five Steps to Emerge from the Pandemic With a Dynamic Strategy
- Additional links to valuable tools including HR strategic planning tools
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.