Thursday, April 5, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Volunteers observe and experience hospice operations from a much different vantage point than staff. Although volunteers may often be more objective, they are frequently left out of the decision-making process. Therefore, it is imperative to formalize and facilitate the volunteer feedback process. This can be accomplished through surveys, exit interviews, and establishing specialized volunteer committees. Join us to learn the aspects, benefits, and methods of seeking volunteers’ input.
- Benefits of comprehensive feedback for volunteer managers
- Common challenges and solutions when seeking feedback
- Using feedback to avoid pitfalls and maximize volunteer satisfaction, retention, and utilization
- Surveys and exit interviews
- Getting volunteer and staff involved in planning and oversight committees
- Tools and techniques for everyday volunteer management challenges
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample feedback policy and procedure
- Sample surveys and exit interviews
- List of potential committees and their roles, goals, and ideal composition
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- Resources for key topics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar is designed for volunteer managers, hospice administrators, board members, and other managers. While the content is specific to the role of volunteer managers, it will benefit everyone who is committed to the critical work of volunteers in hospice care.
Don't Miss the Other Volunteer Manager Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.