Recruiting & Hiring the Perfect "Fit"
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With the rapidly changing healthcare environment, how do you hire the perfect fit for your hospice or home care? Is your recruitment and onboarding program up-to-date with today’s market and candidates? Are you challenged with putting care back into healthcare, combining both high-touch and high-tech candidates? Is your system using a one-size-fits-all approach to recruitment and hiring and discovering that the perfect fit rarely, if ever, shows up?
This webinar will cover today’s top recruitment and hiring strategies. It will address terms like contingent workers and employment branding. From the information provided, you will be able to build a job description that will assist you in identifying potential candidates within your organization. This program will also address working with marketing departments; blind assessment tools; tracking successful strategies; software programs; and other outside-the-box strategies.
- Challenges facing healthcare hiring today, including hospice and home health
- Recruitment tips for 2017 and today’s evolving market
- Steps to help your organization hire “good cultural perfect fits”
- The organization’s role in attracting and courting candidates
- Why is the perfect fit so critical?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 17 recruiting tips for 2017
- Candidate sourcing market checklist
- 10 Ways to Optimize Healthcare Recruiting and Onboarding Processes
- Weblinks to sites dealing with recruitment, recruitment software, and best practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all hospice and home health organizations, from start-ups to midsize or large agencies. It will benefit CEOs, marketing personnel, human resources staff, leadership, management (administrators, DON supervisors), QA/education staff, investors, and CFOs.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.