Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
How can you prevent someone’s bad day from becoming your bad day? This webinar has the answer! Join us to learn specific behaviors that can reduce the number of difficult encounters in your life.
Some people are harder to care for than others. When people don’t get what they want or expect, challenges can arise. Although you can’t avoid every issue, you can learn how to recover faster and better by using the strategies provided during this program.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- How to resolve conflicts with confidence
- Self-assess the behaviors that influence others’ response to you
- How to respond to people who won’t get to the point
- Avoid getting side-tracked by a difficult encounter
- The perspective-giving rule that will help you maintain a positive attitude, even on busy days
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Staff training activity, with leader’s guide and participant worksheet
- Scripts for responding with empathy and tact, even under pressure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for healthcare professionals and support staff who care for patients, both in person and on the telephone. Healthcare leaders will also benefit.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.