Thursday, August 3, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Periodically, new and experienced hospice billers need a review of eligibility requirements. Eligibility and requirements for Notice of Election will be detailed. With recent regulation limiting the allowable time to file a Notice of Election, agencies have had more challenges. This session will walk through the late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal, and review the latest update to exceptions.
- Basic eligibility requirements for admitting patients to hospice
- Define benefit periods
- Certification requirements
- Billing details of Notice of Election
- Claim issues regarding late Notice of Election
- Late Notice of Election exceptions update
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Intake/eligibility checklist of key items
Don't Miss the Other Hospice Billing Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice billers and staff that need to understand Medicare regulations
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.