Compliance Series: Part 3: Conducting Individualized Risk Assessments & Establishing Audits & Monitors
Thursday, June 22, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Part 3 of this series provides the critical bridge from the general to the specific. This webinar will provide the knowledge needed to conduct an individualized risk assessment and design and implement a comprehensive and attainable audit and monitoring program – the real-time, early-warning system.
- The formal infrastructure and the reality – are there gaps?
- How to conduct your own risk assessment
- The immeasurable value of audits and monitors
- Investigating and tracking complaints
- Wrapping it up: the building blocks of regulatory compliance
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Risk area prioritization worksheet
- Risk area comparison: how do you compare?
- The top ten audit and monitoring mistakes
- Samples of work plans: care planning, eligibility, and certifications
- Sample compliance complaint investigation and tracking forms
Don't Miss the Other Compliance Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 4-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the group responsible for constructing or improving the compliance structure, including representatives from clinical leadership, human resources, the business office, education, QAPI, compliance, and the IDG.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.