Survey Series: Conducting a Mock Survey to Assess Compliance
Thursday, September 28, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Minimize risk, alleviate deficiencies, and achieve compliance before the surveyor arrives. This session will address the details of the survey process – from the surveyor’s perspective. Learn the hot survey issues from clinical record reviews, home visits, QAPIs, IDGs, agency walk-throughs, administrative functions, and more. This webinar will examine a detailed action plan your agency can use to ensure continued survey readiness.
- Perform a mock survey the same way a surveyor would
- Agenda of what to do prior, during, and after the mock survey
- How to do home visits and what to look for
- Clinical record review specifics
- Observe IDG meetings with objectivity
- What to look for on a walk-through of your agency
- Documents review, including policies, QAPI, in-services, orientation, personnel records, etc.
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Mock survey agenda
- Clinical record review sample
Don't Miss the Other Survey Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators and managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.