Post-Acute Care Series: Value-Based Post-Acute Service for Hospice & Home Care: Key Strategic Considerations
Thursday, June 15, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The second webinar in this series will provide the dynamics of how a value-based post-acute care provider network effectively flows along with current disease state examples. This program will cover data requirements and integration, reporting, smooth care transitions, and quality measures including patient experience and efficiency that affect value-based care. Attend this session to equip your organization with the tools to offer value, participate as a Value-Based Post-Acute Care Provider and Partner participating not only in risk and risk sharing, but also in aligned incentives.
- Define true “post-acute care coordination”
- Acute care pain points, including CMS Alternate Payment Models’ impact (bundled payments, ACOs)
- Critical data points for quality cross-functional measures
- Hospice quality reporting patient assessment initiatives
- Home health quality reporting patient assessment initiatives
- Recognize “soft steerage” of post-acute care preferred providers
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to resources and reference materials
Don't Miss the Other Post-Acute Care Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 2-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, business development staff, marketing personnel, agency owners, management, and supervisory staff. These sessions are especially beneficial for agencies that offer home health, hospice, and palliative care, or want to expand services and programs within post-acute care delivery.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.