Survey Series: Assessing Your Regulatory Compliance Through Survey Readiness
Thursday, September 14, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This webinar will cover the critical compliance areas agencies need to understand. Do you know the regulations related to COPs, state, and accreditation standards and how to make your agency less vulnerable? Do your IDG meeting minutes sync with visit notes and orders? Does the IDG work together on patient care? Are aides supervised as required? Where does your QAPI program fit in? These issues and more will be addressed so you can assess your agency’s regulatory compliance.
- Difference between conditional and standard deficiencies
- Standards and regulations (CMS, state, accrediting body)
- Importance of interdisciplinary care team
- Patient case management
- Communication and documentation
- Collaboration in IDG meetings
- Effective QAPI programs for successful surveys
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- QAPI audit samples
Don't Miss the Other Survey Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all hospice managers and field staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.