Tuesday, April 10, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The hospice industry has seen remarkable change the past couple of years, and that pace is anticipated to accelerate. Do you know the recent and expected changes to hospice payments, quality programming, and policy? This webinar will address today’s hospice industry and examine future expectations. Topics will include potential changes for documentation, HEART and case-mix-based payment system, surveyor focus, and aggregate cap formula. You will also learn about the significance of the data CMS is monitoring, Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC) recommendations, and the FY2019 proposed hospice payment and quality reporting program update.
- The current hospice environment
- Significance of the data CMS and other government bodies are gathering and monitoring
- Regulatory changes CMS is considering
- Hospice industry’s readiness for the future and recommended operational shifts
- FY2019 proposed Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update and Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) update
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for hospice senior and middle management.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.