Thursday, May 10, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Have you ever had patients who were hospitalized without your knowledge? This webinar will explore the issue from two perspectives: how to minimize the occurrences and how to effectively manage the situation when it occurs.
- Importance of minimizing unplanned hospitalizations
- Strategies for managing and preventing unplanned hospitalizations
- Staff competency needs
- Case studies to improve application of consistent processes
- Measuring and monitoring
- Actions of a Prudent Hospice™
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Live discharges tool – which exit door is being taken?
- Live discharge audit forms
- Sample policies
- Determine related hospitalizations
- Best practices for contracted GIP professional management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical leaders, compliance officers and managers, IDG staff members, QAPI personnel, and education managers.
Don't Miss the Other Prudent Hospice™ Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.