Thursday, February 22, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This highly engaging session will advance your understanding and ability to approach leadership with greater strategic purpose – defined as a construct combining vision, mission, values, guiding principles, and strategies. By learning how to build a stronger sense of purpose, healthcare leaders will create a culture for employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance.
- Build statements that define core mission and a view of the future
- Turn your mission and values statements into guiding principles for taking action
- Four-step process of establishing and applying organizational and team purpose
- Apply the Prince Health Purpose Statement Test to your organization’s mission and values statements
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health Purpose Statement Test
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all levels of home healthcare and hospice executives and managers – including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resource experts.
Don't Miss the Other Leadership Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.