Frontline Supervisor Series: Exploring the Role of the Frontline Supervisor
Thursday, April 20, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Join this webinar to explore the five responsibilities of a supervisor – a list that applies to any work setting. This session will start with a broad overview and then move to hospice agency specifics. Common supervisory pitfalls, error avoidance, and recovery strategies will be addressed. The information conveyed will encourage participants to create an individual self-development plan.
- Where should I start? Making sense of the new role
- Five responsibilities of a supervisor or manager
- Understanding how your style impacts your performance and success
- Hospice-specific sticky areas
- The four realms of communication
- Importance of self-care
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Worksheet: The Individual Development Plan
- Graphic tool: The Communication Challenge
- Graphic tool: Listening Skills
- Reading list
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
on Thursday, May 4, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all hospice team members. Senior leadership and managers will greatly benefit from learning this approach to rectifying mistakes and resolving complaints.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.