Thursday, November 2, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The continuous home care (CHC) level of care has been an area of focus from authorities and is sometimes misused by hospices. CMS and other authorities are concerned about over- and under-utilization of CHC. This webinar will clear up myths and explain the billing criteria. Examples of situations that do and do not meet the continuous home care eligibility criteria will be provided, and common operational issues (pressures, burdens, and barriers) will be addressed.
- Authorities' concern about CHC utilization and what it means for hospices
- CMS regulations
- Patient eligibility criteria and expected documentation
- Pressures and barriers to the use of CHC
- Scenarios for using CHC
- Tips for implementing and managing a continuous home care program
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- CHC documentation checklist
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for patient care managers, compliance managers, clinicians, billers, and directors/administrators.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.