Thursday, July 13, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The first three webinars in this series put the structure in place, but how do you know how it’s performing? This wrap-up session explores the annual review – how and what to measure, how to identify course corrections, and how to celebrate successes. It will also address meeting the challenge of staying current and how success of the compliance program can be impacted – negatively or positively – by individual performance.
- Conducting the annual review – how is success measured?
- The connection between compliance and individual performance
- Course correction when new information calls for a response
- Staying current: PEPPER, MedPAC, and Abt
- Wrapping up the series – keeping the initiative underway
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Eleven steps to developing a compliance program
- Fournies’ 16 reasons
- 2017 PEPPER release
- Three basic auditing principles
- Designing an audit
Don't Miss the Other Compliance Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 4-part series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the group responsible for constructing or improving the compliance structure, including representatives from clinical leadership, human resources, the business office, education, QAPI, compliance, and the IDG.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS