Compliance for Hospice Volunteer Staff
This session will examine the conditions of participation applicable to volunteer staff and address common compliance issues in volunteer programs. Join us to learn about volunteer policies, the level of activity, cost savings reports, volunteer frequencies on the plan of care, and volunteer training.
Recorded Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Requirements and expectations for volunteer training programs
- Hospice eligibility requirements and tips for how volunteers can assist with eligibility for GIP, respite, and continuous home care
- Documentation requirements for volunteer scope and frequency on the plan of care
- Requirements for the level of activity and cost savings reports, such as what volunteer services can and cannot be included in these reports
- Tips for volunteer recruitment, retention, and training programs
- Common compliance gaps for volunteers and volunteer programs and how to avoid them
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample volunteer level of activity and costs savings reports
- Resources for volunteer training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice volunteer coordinators, volunteers, patient care coordinators, nursing directors, compliance officers and managers, and administrators.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.