Communicating in a Crisis: How to Protect Your Reputation & Brand
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your hospice prepared to manage and survive a crisis? Vulnerabilities are extremely high considering hospices are working with patients and families under sensitive, difficult circumstances with no room for error. A positive reputation can take decades to build and can be destroyed in a matter of hours if a crisis is mismanaged. Don’t let that happen to your hospice. Register for this important webinar and learn the seven steps to effectively plan for and manage a crisis!
- Which potential crises should be the focus of your planning?
- Steps necessary to take before a crisis occurs
- What to say and who should say it in a crisis
- Common mistakes with the news media before, during, and after a crisis
- When and how to respond to social media
- How to build, protect, and preserve your most valuable and fragile asset – your organization’s reputation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample vulnerabilities analysis
- Template planning matrix
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for hospice CEOs and senior management, public relations personnel, marketing staff, and anyone who interacts with patients and families or represents your hospice in the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide hospice webinars on compliance, regulations, volunteer management, human resources, ICD-10, billing, post-acute care & other topics. For more information on hospice education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.